Ringling Art Museum

Moving right along through spring wedding season at Cross Creek Ranch. We’re busier than ever and we are creating more and more beautiful weddings. Friday’s wedding was dusty rose and navy and we used lanterns instead of flowers for centerpieces. I love the way we used candy in jars with the table numbers:


The bride and groom had their cattle brand made into a decorative over stable piece. love it!012

They picked cotton to use in the aisle decor.011 010 009 008 007 005 003 004 002

Friday night dinner was homemade veggie chili:


Saturday was crazy busy, super stressful, but resulted in a beautiful wedding that will be on “Say Yes To The Dress” in April šŸ™‚ I’ll let you know an exact date as soon as I know. Beautiful wedding, beautiful bride, beautiful dress!

047 021 022 024 026 028 018 019 020 029 031 032 033 034 035 036 037 046 045

After the wedding set up, I met Sweet Man and his dad and step mom back at our place where we started the celebration of our engagement šŸ™‚ I was showered with love and gifts. I tried on my dress for them (not Matt), we talked wedding ideas and details, then they treated us to a wonderful dinner at Mitchell’s Fish Market.

I ordered a pear and elderberry martini:


And we split some wings while we waited on our table:


For dinner we split the lobster bisque in honor of Grandpa jack who loved it. I can see why, it was rich and delicious:


And for dinner, I ordered the sea bass special:


It was an amazing evening and the first time I felt relaxed and stress free in a week.

The fun continued Sunday with a late breakfast at Toojay’s:


I ordered the Western Skillet and split some of Matt’s bagel platter with lox and whitefish:


Then we headed to Sarasota to meet Dad’s cousin “Goody” who gave us a tour at the Ringling Art Museum:

051 055 053 052 055 photo_2 photo_3 photo_4 photo_6 photo_5 photo_13

I really enjoyed myself. And I enjoyed dinner at the museum’s restaurant. We weren’t too hungry, so we split the brushcetta and calamari:

photo_1 photo

After dinner, we said our good byes to the family and went to Trader Joe’s to pick up a few goodies. We got home around 8:30 Sunday night and changed directly into our jammies, poured a glass of wine and sunk blissfully into the couch.

It was back to busy, busy, busy Monday morning. I started a new workout routine in the gym before heading to work.Ā  So sore!!! (That’s a good thing).

Next day off is Sunday. I’m lucky to get one day a week off during the busy wedding season;. Is it June yet??????

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s